Features of Public Limited Company
1. Required Minimum 3 Directors and 7 Shareholders
2. Investment Friendly
3. Body Corporate and Benefit of Limited Liability
4. Accepted for Large Business Scale
5. Can Access Public Funds
6. No Restriction for Transfer of Shares
7. Conversion of Private Limited Company to Public Limited Company can be Made
Documents Required For Public Limited Company Registration
1. PAN of all Directors
2. Voter ID/DL/Aadhar Card/Passport of All Directors
3. Passport Photo of all Directors
4. Latest Bank Passbook/Statement or Electricity/Boradband Bill
5. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Step By Step Procedure
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature)
Step 2- Preparation and Signing of Incorporation Documents
Step 3- Filing of Incorporation Form to MCA
Step 4- Waiting For Approval from ROC
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 1- 1 Day
Step 2 and 3 - 1 Day
Step 4 and 5- Time Taken by MCA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it necessary to have 3 directors for Public Limited Company Registration?
Yes, you need a minimum of three directors for a public limited company. The maximum members can be unlimited.
2. Who can be Shareholder/Member in Public Limited Company ?
Any individual/Company/LLP can become the member of the private limited company including foreigners/NRI. However, the individual must 18+ above in terms of age and should have a valid PAN card.
3. Do i need a commercial address to incorporate a Private Limited company ?
No, It is not mandatory to have commercial address, you can form Company at Residential Address also, there is mandatory requirement to have Name Plate of the company along with CIN no.
4. Where do i get CIN No of the Company ?
CIN is always mentioned at Certificate of Incorporation of the Company , you are required to mention Company CIN at all commercial documents like Letter Heads, Visiting Cards, Website of the Company.
5. What is MOA & AOA of the Company?