Features of Private Limited Company
1. Required Minimum 2 Directors and Shareholders
2. Investment Friendly
3. Body Corporate and Benefit of Limited Liability
4. Widely Accepted Business Structure
5. Easy Restructuring
6. Maximum Number of Members can be upto 200
7. Suitable for Startups and Growing Businesses
Documents Required For Private Limited Company Registration
1. PAN of all Directors
2. Voter ID/DL/Aadhar Card/Passport of All Directors
3. Passport Photo of all Directors
4. Latest Bank Passbook/Statement or Electricity/ Broadband Bill
5. Latest utility bill (electric bill/telephone bill) and Rent Agreement or latest tax receipt/ownership deep of the property for the property to be used for registered office.
Step By Step Procedure
Step 1- Application for Obtaining DSC (Digital Signature)
Step 2- Preparation and Signing of Incorporation Documents
Step 3- Filing of Incorporation Form to MCA
Step 4- Waiting For Approval from ROC
Step 5- Certificate of Incorporation
Step 1- 1 Day
Step 2 and 3 - 1 Day
Step 4 and 5- Time Taken by MCA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is it necessary to have 2 directors for Private Limited Company Registration?
Yes, you need a minimum of two directors for a private limited company. The maximum members can be 200. If you are the sole owner, you can register as a One Person Company.
2. Who can be Shareholder/Member in Private Limited Company ?
Any individual/Company/LLP can become the member of the private limited company including foreigners/NRI. However, the individual must 18+ above in terms of age and should have a valid PAN card.
3. Do i need a commercial address to incorporate a Private Limited company ?
No, It is not mandatory to have commercial address, you can form Company at Residential Address also, there is mandatory requirement to have Name Plate of the company along with CIN no.
4. Where do i get CIN No of the Company ?
CIN is always mentioned at Certificate of Incorporation of the Company , you are required to mention Company CIN at all commercial documents like Letter Heads, Visiting Cards, Website of the Company.
5. What is MOA & AOA of the Company?
Memorandum of Association is Charter document of Company , where the name, state of registered office, Objects of the company , Share Capital are mentioned , while in AOA details regarding Authority and procedure for operations of the company are mentioned.